Manage, distribute and track policies from one location, with all available context.
When you combine policy completion results with helpline, HR, and conflict of interest data, you get an unprecedented holistic view to uncover risks and identify trends. Our powerful distribution campaigns help automate the distribution and tracking process, allowing you to target and personalize and set automatic follow-ups and escalations to increase completion rates. For increased year-round employee engagement, pair policy distribution with our Ethics and Compliance Portal.
Integrated and Efficient Policy Management that helps reduce risk
When policies are distributed once a year, independently of other initiatives, it leads to reduced employee understanding, diminished impact of compliance program and limited ability to measure effectiveness. You need an integrated, year-round program that engages employees and reinforces your key initiatives.
- Upload new policies, retire old policies and manage the revision history of policy changes—and receive alerts about unread policies or policies due for review
- Improve communication and program effectiveness through an easy to use interface and notification process
- Micro-target user populations by any campaign attribute, geographic location or function
- Capture encrypted, time- and date-stamped electronic signatures within the policy
- View real-time policy status for any employee, department or region
- Automatically notify field managers when their employees have outstanding action items to assist with completion
- Get a holistic view of all employee compliance activity with our powerful Insights analytics application.
We’re really excited about the campaign functionality where we can send out communications to our employees that contain policy material and training material in one communication.
Learn about Chief Compliance Officer Kristy Meringolo’s experience with Convercent’s platform.
Use automation to save you time and increase efficiency
- Auto-enroll employees based on target criteria
With Convercent Campaigns, ethics and compliance professionals can automatically distribute policies and online training to targeted employee groups like new hires or newly promoted managers. Simply set up your campaign and when an employee gets added to your system that matches your criteria, they get the campaign.
- Automatic notifications to employees and managers
Extend the reach of your lean compliance team by utilizing manager escalations with auto-notifications, alerting which employees haven’t completed their actions. Write the messages, choose the dates, then track completion rates while receiving alerts for overdue tasks.
Manage Engagement with Employee Scorecards
Never guess about an employee’s compliance status. Pull up their scorecard on the Ethics Cloud Platform to view the latest information instantly.
- Get a 360˚ view of your employee engagement from issue involvement, policies attested to, disclosures submitted and training completed.
- See which policy version was attested to (and when)
- Access a complete record of training results
- Remain in a position of affirmative defense
Powerful, Pro-active Policy Insights
Convercent gives you a window into the effectiveness of your policies in mitigating and controlling your critical risk areas—not just completion rates. Our integrated platform lets you relate your policies to risks and issues, as they occur, so you can identify which policies need additional reinforcement or training. Convercent provides pre-built, at-a-glance dashboards or can customize a view to your organization’s specific KPIs and goals.
Need help creating or updating your Policies?
StoneTurn is a global advisory firm that assists companies, their legal advisers and government agencies on regulatory, risk and compliance issues, investigations and business disputes. They organizations become more proactive by implementing policies, procedures and protocols that help identify and mitigate risk from offices across the U.S., U.K. and in Germany, Brazil and South Africa, assisted by a network of senior advisers around the world.
Let every voice be heard
Connect with us to schedule a demo and discuss your organization’s needs