Foresight is 20/20
Forget hindsight— data silos and reactive policies or training that show the rearview mirror. Now use your data to see what lies ahead.
Move beyond spreadsheets
When employees can contribute to the integrity of the company without fear of retaliation, they invest in the mission with increased performance and loyalty. The dashboards in Convercent Insights allow you to visualize incidents and disclosures without spreadsheets, then quickly see outliers and where action is required to mitigate risk and improve company culture. With Convercent Insights you can now demonstrate your program's progress and value to your board.
Identify root causes
Convercent Insights help you see past the issue to uncover the root cause. Example issues include: abuse of company resources, fraud, harassment, while associated root causes can be communication style, cultural influences and more. This functionality helps you diagnose and proactively address key risk areas and allocate resources accordingly. Use root cause analysis to drive change and support a sustainable culture of integrity.
Understand human behavior
- Quickly and visually review substantiated violations and identify outliers through regional heat maps and other filters.
- Identify behavioral factors influencing issues, such as bribery or harassment, and drill-down to individual cases for root cause analysis.
- Conduct meaningful analysis and risk assessment across thousands of issues and conflict of issue disclosures.
Measure program effectiveness
- Review case open and close cycle times, case volumes and investigator performance.
- Demonstrate how policy and training programs correlate to and affect reported issues.
- Automate distribution of dashboards to your CEO and board on the metrics that matter.
Convercent Insights will ensure we are not only listening to our invaluable team members, but will enable us to proactively enhance our employment environment and ultimately our guests’ experience.Ruby Tuesday James Vitrano
Off the Charts
Welcome to the new era of data-driven ethics and compliance with Convercent Insights. A whole new way to measure and attain success.