Innovative Compliance Hotline Intake
Enhance your speak-up culture by providing your employees with the most flexible and innovative intake and compliance hotline system in the industry that makes the reporting process less daunting.
A Compliance Hotline doesn’t require an in-person conversation. Convercent’s helpline solution empowers your employees to report using the communication mode they are most comfortable with.
- 24/7 access to the most flexible set of intake channels available
- anonymous mobile texting
- Simple end-user experience allows reporters to tell their story, not fill in forms
- Anonymous communication between helpline reports and investigators
Protect Whistleblowers for Business Success
Safeguarding whistleblowers within your business is harder than ever in today’s digital-first world, read Forrester’s recommendations on the steps you must take to improve your helpline and compliance program.
Efficient Case Management
Convercent’s tools make it easy to manage even the most complex cases.
- Ensure transparency and protect the reporter and the organization
- Message boards for communicating anonymously with reporting parties
- Real-time visibility into operational metrics to drive investigator performance
- All your tasks and attachments in one location
Companies that use Convercent’s compliance helpline have a 57% higher reporting rate than industry benchmarks.
That means 57% more voices heard, with 33% of reports representing critical issues like bribery, harassment or fraud. What is your hotline missing?
Based on Convercent customer data covering over 6 million employees and industry benchmarks, as of October 2018.
Uncover Root Causes
Convercent’s Case Manager allows investigators to capture organizational, behavioral and external contributing factors for subsequent root-cause analysis.
Visualization of reported issue outliers and the ability to drill down to contributing factors allow quick identification of risks and informed, mitigative action by the ethics and compliance team.
- Identify systemic problems and prevent future incidents
- Easily spot bad actors and perverse initiatives
- Drill down to quickly identify emerging risks
The heart of our global ethics and compliance program is, ‘When in doubt, shout.’
Convercent provides us the platform so that employees can easily pick up the phone or go online to ask questions or report issues. Now, if an employee is making a tough decision, they’re making it with the company behind them.
Let every voice be heard
Connect with us to schedule a demo and discuss your organization’s needs.