Give Your Compliance Program a Home
- A single, accessible, branded place for employees to engage with your Ethics & Compliance program.
- Easily update your portal to adjust your code of conduct or provide context to both internal and external events that impact your organization.
- Communicate more effectively with videos, online chat and links to your other Ethics & Compliance applications for easy access.
- Leverage a chat interface to provide 24/7 guidance, anonymously.
- An element of your Ethics & Compliance program that is always on and ready to provide relevant information to whomever, whenever they need it.
Launching the Ethics and Compliance Portal
Where we are moving towards is making more data-driven decisions, the evidence-based decisions, by looking at the analytics – and determining what do our employees care about? what are they looking for answers to?
– Luka Stanic, Compliance Council at Avanos
Target Your Workforce and Drive Employee Engagement
Instead of waiting for your employees to locate your E&C materials organically, send compliance email campaigns that proactively drive your workforce to content that is both relevant and easily digestible.
Save time by creating campaigns days or even weeks in advance and increase engagement by segmenting employee groups based upon HR data (department, role, location, etc), allowing you to personalize your email messaging and target specific sub-populations of your workforce.
Change the Way People Interact with E&C
Build an interactive digital experience around your Ethics and Compliance program that educates and engages your employees and promotes key topics such as your code of conduct, company values, speak up culture, and ethical decision making.
Increase employee comprehension and achieve long-term behavioral changes by displaying your policies and regulations in easily digestible formats, such as videos, Q&As, and blogs.
Look at Your E&C Program Through a New Lens
Measure the engagement with your code of conduct at a high level, then filter the data for deeper insights on specific topics and demographics. Use this information to understand what your employees are seeking, what they are watching and what questions they are looking for answer to.
Uncover legal and ethical issues even before they hit the helpline, and then measure the effectiveness of the compliance efforts you implement to mitigate these risks. Additionally, utilize your engagement data to demonstrate proactive risk mitigation efforts to investigative committees.
Creative Ethics & Compliance Content & Templates from Broadcat
With a common passion for employee engagement, Convercent and Broadcat are meeting employees where they are. By utilizing both offline and online toolkits from Broadcat, paired with technology from Convercent, you can increase employee engagement and deliver meaningful messages to employees – providing compliance content in business terms that resonate.
Let every voice be heard
Connect with us to schedule a demo and discuss your organization’s needs