Communicate expectations, reinforce key concepts and measure completion and effectiveness. All from a single location.
Convercent Learning enables ethics and compliance professionals to distribute learning, training, and communications from one centralized place, then correlate the results with helpline, HR, and conflict of interest data. This kind of integration provides an unprecedented holistic view to uncover risks and identify trends. It also streamlines your compliance processes, extending the reach of your lean compliance team.
Streamlined Online Compliance Training
When training is delivered once a year, independently of other initiatives, it leads to reduced employee understanding, diminished impact of compliance program and limited ability to measure effectiveness. Convercent’s scalable Learning Management System (LMS) ensures the delivery and tracking of the right training, to the right audience, at exactly the right time. Give your organization the tools and insight needed to ensure an effective, risk-based and defensible training program.
- Fully integrated – Centralize training, risks, policies, cases and disclosures with automated campaigns to reduce redundancy, fatigue and training gaps.
- Content Agnostic – Leverage third-party content in Convercent.
- Single Sign-On – Reduce the number of staff logins and streamline IT management
- Improve communication and program effectiveness through targeted employee campaigns
- View real-time training and policy status for any employee, department or region
- Get a holistic view of all employee compliance activity with our powerful Insights analytics application.
- Pair with our Ethics and Compliance portal to boost year-round employee engagement
We’re really excited about the campaign functionality where we can send out communications to our employees that contain policy material and training material in one communication.
Learn about Chief Compliance Officer Kristy Meringolo’s experience with Convercent’s platform.
Open Content Platform
Convercent Learning allows you to choose the best training content for your organization. Whether you need industry-specific course from a specialized provider, standard pre-built content or want to make your own, Convercent can help make your training program a measurable success. You are never forced to purchase pre-made content for us or another vendor to use our platform.
Featured Content Partner: Skillsoft
If you are also looking for content to kickstart your training program, you can Launch Skillsoft training and content to your entire organization with real-time completion data that supports the employee scorecard. Skillsoft has one of the largest Compliance and EH&S content libraries across a variety of mediums including books, videos, courses, and more.
Let every voice be heard
Connect with us to schedule a demo and discuss your organization’s needs