Retaliation against whistleblowers is a serious and worsening problem. According to ECI’s 2021 Global Business survey, 61% of reporters experienced retaliation globally. Couple this with increasing whistleblower protection legislation around the globe, and the call to action is clear: Shift our mindset on retaliation and introduce anti-retaliation measures that (actually) work.
60 MINUTES OF ENGAGEMENT:
- Connect with your peers – an exclusive virtual roundtable for ethics and compliance professionals who manage helplines, investigations, and employee engagement
- Understand best practices – exchange successes and learnings on anti-retaliation measures so that we can collectively drive lasting change in our organizations
- Learn from industry experts – on the latest developments with whistleblowing regulations and anti-retaliation measures
DISCUSSIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- How to proactively address retaliation before it begins
- How to create and manage human-centric helplines
- How to receive, investigate, manage and provide feedback on reports
- Leave with actionable materials to assess and evolve your program, including a hub of content on helplines, retaliation, and more
- Learn pain points and best practices from your peers while also discussing opportunities
- A support network of ethics and compliance colleagues to lean on after the event concludes and resources to help you be successful
Register to Attend
Asha Palmer, Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer & EVP, Converge, Convercent
Asha’s expertise lies in the areas of program development and enhancement, training and engagement, anti-bribery & corruption, risk assessments, and third-party management. She has developed and enhanced ethics & compliance programs for over 20 companies worldwide. As a former Assistant United States Attorney and litigator, Asha is passionate about training, engagement, and finding practical ways to embed ethics & compliance within businesses and with its leaders. Asha is also active in the ethics & compliance community, presenting in 2017, 2018 and 2019 at Compliance Week Europe and participating in the well-renowned Program for Corporate Compliance & Enforcement at New York University.
Independent Consultant, Facilitator, Author • Emagence LLC
Carsten is founder of EMAGENCE, a consulting boutique. Carsten partners with clients to develop innovative, human-centered Ethics & Compliance programs that produce measurable improvements in employee engagement and efficacy. He supports clients in the areas of program strategy and design, facilitation of ethics design sprints, and interactive keynotes.
Carsten applies proven concepts and methods from other fields and applying them to business ethics (e.g., Design Thinking, Human-Centered Design, Co-Creation, UX Design, Design Sprints, Nudging, Science of Motivation, Giving Voice To Values).
Carsten serves as Senior Adviser to the Ethics & Compliance Initiative, supporting its member organizations in creating and sustaining high quality ethics & compliance programs.
Carsten shares his insights for designing high-engagement, high-impact E&C programs in the Forbes.com column “Ethics 2.0.”
His organizational design work received multiple honors, including Gold and Silver by the Brandon Hall Group Excellence in Learning Awards. Recognized as an exceptional institutional intrapreneur, Carsten was selected by The Aspen Institute as a First Movers Fellow.
Carsten holds a Master in Public Administration (MPA) form Harvard University’s Kennedy School of Government and graduate degrees in Political Science from Science Po Paris and Freie Universität Berlin.