Third-party risk management is a complex and ongoing process. Join this roundtable with your peers and experts in ethics and compliance to discuss how to maximize risk visibility, prioritize and streamline due diligence and risk assessments, and maintain ongoing monitoring that will satisfy regulators and your Board of Directors.
60 MINUTES OF ENGAGEMENT:
- Connect with your peers – an exclusive virtual roundtable for ethics and compliance professionals who manage third-party risk
- Understand best practices – exchange successes and learnings on third-party risk management so that we can collectively maximize risk visibility
- Learn from industry experts – on the latest developments with third-party risk management solutions
DISCUSSIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- How to proactively assess risk and continue monitoring it over time
- Due diligence and how to prioritize third parties based on risk
- Flagging and mitigating risk
- Leave with actionable materials to assess and evolve your program
- Learn pain points and best practices from your peers while also discussing opportunities
- A support network of ethics and compliance colleagues to lean on after the event concludes and resources to help you be successful
Register to Attend
Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer & EVP, Converge, Convercent
Asha’s expertise lies in the areas of program development and enhancement, training and engagement, anti-bribery & corruption, risk assessments, and third-party management. She has developed and enhanced ethics & compliance programs for over 20 companies worldwide. As a former Assistant United States Attorney and litigator, Asha is passionate about training, engagement, and finding practical ways to embed ethics & compliance within businesses and with its leaders. Asha is also active in the ethics & compliance community, presenting in 2017, 2018 and 2019 at Compliance Week Europe and participating in the well-renowned Program for Corporate Compliance & Enforcement at New York University.