60 MINUTES OF ENGAGEMENT:
- Connect with fellow professionals – This virtual roundtable enables you to network with peers regarding the leading ethics and compliance issues in Canada!
- Open-ended discussions – We want to hear from you. This roundtable is an open forum for you to bring discussion topics and pain points—and gain relevant solutions from professionals like you.
- Take a holistic look at E&C – We invite you to bring perspectives from ethics and compliance, human resources, and law to discuss the current state and future of the industry.
DISCUSSIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- The ever-changing Canadian regulatory environment
- Trends, challenges, and best practices in the industry
- Ways to engage employees in your programs
- Tips for understanding and leveling up your data and analytics
- Gain actionable takeaways to improve or evolve your compliance program
- Identify key issues and trends in technology, regulation, communication, and more that are relevant to the Canadian market
- Broaden your network close to home by forging connections with colleagues across Canada
The intimate discussion will be led by Convercent by OneTrust’s Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer Asha Palmer, Account Executive Lauren Siegel, and Client Executive Tarah Rogers. We hope you will join us for this and future Canadian events!
Join the virtual Conversation
Asha Palmer, Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer, Convercent
Asha’s expertise lies in the areas of program development and enhancement, training and engagement, anti-bribery & corruption, risk assessments, and third-party management. She has developed and enhanced ethics & compliance programs for over 20 companies worldwide. As a former Assistant United States Attorney and litigator, Asha is passionate about training, engagement, and finding practical ways to embed ethics & compliance within businesses and with its leaders. Asha is also active in the ethics & compliance community, presenting in 2017, 2018 and 2019 at Compliance Week Europe and participating in the well-renowned Program for Corporate Compliance & Enforcement at New York University.
Lauren Siegel, Account Executive, Convercent
Lauren Siegel is an Account Executive at Convercent by OneTrust and hosts The Ethics and Compliance Library podcast on the Compliance Podcast Network. The podcast episodes feature analysis of an industry-related book, interview(s) with authors, and discussion (s) with thought leaders. Lauren is a graduate of the University of Michigan with previous experience in the human resources field. The focus of her work in Sales at Convercent by OneTrust is in a consultative, thought leadership role with industry leaders in HR, Legal, E&C.
Tarah Rogers, Privacy Consultant, OneTrust
Tarah Rogers serves as a Privacy Consultant at OneTrust – the #1 most widely used privacy, security and governance technology platform. In her role, Rogers advises companies large and small on Canada’s PIPEDA/PIPA, EU GDPR, California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), Brazil LGPD, and hundreds of the world's privacy laws, focused on formulating efficient and effective responses to data protection requirements as well as building and scaling privacy programs.