Atlanta Roundtable Lunch and Discussion
In a changing world, it’s more important now than ever that ethics and compliance programs match the needs of a modern day workforce.
In this highly interactive lunch hosted by Convercent, we’re bringing local Atlanta area ethics and compliance executives for an exclusive roundtable event to discuss the industry’s biggest developments and challenges.
THIS EVENT IS PACKED WITH:
- Network with program leaders – for fresh insights on how to elevate your program and cultivate values
- Understand the role technology plays – in operationalizing ethics. Learn how leading organizations are moving from reactive compliance management to a proactive program
- Learn from industry experts – on the changing landscape and the latest industry trends
DISCUSSIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- How current societal movements are effecting ethics and compliance programs
- How to influence company culture to move away from traditional practices and veer towards an ethical transformation
- An evaluation of 30 different KPIs which could be used to measure effectiveness (which you can take with you!)
- Roundtable discussions led by industry thought leaders about one of industry’s biggest challenges – real-time benchmarking!
- Learn pain points and best practices from your peers while also discussing opportunities
- A strong support network of ethics and compliance colleagues to lean on after the event’s conclusion and resources to help you be successful
Join Us – Free
Tuesday, March 19, 2019
12:00pm – 2:00pm
12:00 – 12:15pm
Check-in & networking
12:15 – 12:25pm
Introductions and Defining success in the new ethics and compliance landscape
12:25 – 1:45pm
Interactive roundtable discussion
1:45 – 2:00pm
Closing Thoughts & Best practice highlight
Katie Smith, Executive Vice President, Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer
Katie Smith serves as EVP Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer for Convercent. Bringing nearly 20 years’ experience from the high tech, energy, insurance and financial services industries, Katie has implemented ethics and compliance programs for multinational companies. Her professional passion flourishes in building compliance programs from the ground up and raising awareness throughout the company on the importance of proactive compliance and ethics management.
She brings to Convercent a unique and seasoned perspective drawing on her experience establishing new ethics and compliance offices, designing and implementing enterprise-wide conflict of interest programs, developing training and communications for multigenerational workplaces, and scaling programs from 5,000-150,000 employees.
Prior to joining Convercent, Katie most recently held the position of Assistant Vice President and Chief Ethics Officer at Texas-based Fortune 500 financial services group USAA. At the firm, she was primarily responsible for promoting ethics and strategic business initiatives; overseeing the development and implementation of ethics communications, policies, guidelines, and training. She served as a trusted internal consultant to leadership on matters pertaining to corporate ethics and investigation of suspected and reported violations of USAA’s Code of Conduct, related policies, and standards.
Ready to Network?
Join us in Atlanta for an interactive Converge Roundtable Lunch!