Conflicts of Interest are one of the riskiest areas for your program to ignore. Shying away developing an integrated COI program leaves your company and organization wide open to: hefty regulatory fines, culture crashes, ineffective communication strategy, distrust for the compliance department and organization-wide reputation damage from the inside out.
- COIs are the third most commonly observed type of misconduct (2013 National Business Ethics Survey)
- Only 49 percent of workers who observe COI misconduct report what they see (NBES), meaning 50 percent or more of COIs are going unreported
- A combined 74 percent of companies use internal/desktop tools – or none at all – to manage COIs (2015 Compliance Trends Survey from Deloitte and Compliance Week)
This kit is packed with content to help you get started. It includes:
- Ebook: Conflicts of Interest: The New Reality
- Webinar: Don’t Let the Tail Wag the Dog: How to Manage COI and Mitigate Compliance Risk
- Magazine: The Compliance Report: Special Issue
- Blog post: Introducing Conflicts of Interest 2.0
- Tour: How do you currently manage disclosures?
- Overview: COI Manager Solution
Download this comprehensive kit by completing the form above.