- Enable employees to update and maintain their disclosure status at anytime, eliminating the need to recreate previous disclosures while reducing your teams’ need to constantly follow-up.
- Gauge the effectiveness of your disclosure program by viewing questionnaire progress and tracking completion rates in real time.
- Save valuable time and gain ethics and compliance team efficiency by removing the need for manual disclosure collections.
- Correlate disclosure information with helpline-reported issues to visualize potential conflicts and prevent them from becoming issues.
- Allow ethics and compliance professionals to proactively gather information and complete due diligence to protect their organization.
If we’re going to make sure our employees are disclosing what they need to disclose, that process needs to be easy; it can’t be cumbersome or confusing.
They need to be able to use an intuitive interface that allows them to complete their obligations and move on. We realized that competitive advantage in Convercent.”
Identify Potential Issues Before They Happen
What if you could visualize every potential conflict of interest in one place? What if gifts, financial interests, outside activities, personal relationships, and more could all be organized for careful analysis?
Convercent Disclosures gives ethics and compliance professionals a central dashboard for disclosure information, empowering them to analyze potential risks and maintain compliance with FSG, SOX, NYSE 303A, COSO, and more.
- Integration with leading HR Software
- Monitor dashboards & KPIs
- Benchmark your programs
- Compare employee activity with actions
- Get a full 360˚ view of campaigns, training and policy in the context of your entire compliance program
Let every voice be heard
Connect with us to schedule a demo and discuss your organization’s needs