Convercent, the leading provider of compliance management and analytics software, today announced the formation of the company’s first-ever advisory board, The Convercent Advisory Board (the “CAB”). The body will be Convercent’s strategic ally as it continues to modernize the compliance industry on a global scale.
“I look forward to working side-by-side with this world-class group of business and compliance experts,” says Patrick Quinlan, CEO of Convercent. “I believe the CAB will benefit Convercent and our vision, and also show our customers that we are constantly improving our strategy to remain relevant in the compliance industry.”
The newly appointed CAB includes a deep roster of experienced and forward-thinking professionals in the business and compliance space. The CAB will advise Convercent leadership on a broad range of compliance issues and emerging industry trends, not only lending the company top-level insight, but dynamically enhancing its relationship and value with customers.
Convercent Advisory Board Members:
- Erica Salmon Byrne, EVP and Executive Director, Ethisphere Institute
- Kristy Grant-Hart, Author, Compliance Strategist and Consultant, Adjunct Professor
- Nicole Gravagna, Ph.D., Neuroscientist, Author, and Business Advisor
- Laura Jacobus, Advisor, Ethics and Compliance, and Adjunct Professor
- Joe LeBas, Technology Industry Executive and Advisor
- Marc Leu, Founder at More Than Just Compliance
- Scott McCleskey, Independent Advisor, Compliance and Ethics
- Karen Richardson, Former CEO, Epiphany
- Keith Read, Director, Europe, Convercent
- Roger Siboni, Board Member at Dolby Laboratories, Marketo, Cadence
- Katie Smith, Chief Ethics Officer, Financial Services Firm
- James Vitrano, General Counsel & VP of Franchise Development & Operations, Ruby Tuesday
The formation of the CAB is a strategic shift for Convercent whose value can be measured around efficiency, effectiveness and agility. The company is proven to make organizations more effective at mitigating risk and meeting compliance obligations. The seasoned industry expertise the CAB brings, coupled with internal subject matter expertise, will further develop and innovate Convercent’s GRC solution.
More information on the CAB can be found here.
Numerous CAB members will be speaking at Convercent’s invite-only event Sept. 14-16, Converge’16, which is taking place in Denver where participants will learn how leading organizations are reshaping the way we think about, manage and value compliance.
Convercent’s risk-based global compliance solution enables the design, implementation and measurement of an effective compliance program. Delivering an intuitive user experience with actionable executive reporting, Convercent integrates the management of corporate compliance risks, cases, disclosures, training and policies. With hundreds of customers in more than 130 countries—including Philip Morris International, CH2M Hill and Under Armour—Convercent’s award-winning GRC solution safeguards the financial and reputational health of your company. Convercent is backed by Azure Capital, Sapphire Ventures (formerly SAP Ventures), Mantucket Capital and Rho Capital Partners, and based in Denver, Colorado. Convercent will revolutionize your company’s compliance program.