Your FAQ guide for complying without compromising.
Download the eBook
On May 25th 2018, the European Union enacted the largest and most complex change of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This global change affects all EU companies, and non-EU companies operating within the EU.
While the majority of changes improve Data Subject Rights, there are 9 principle changes in total you need to be aware of:
- Increased Territorial Scope
- Data Privacy Breach Notifications
- Right to Access
- Right to be Forgotten
- Data Portability
- Privacy by Design
- Data Protection Officers
These sweeping regulations change the way your program runs, and it is critical to your company’s survival that you meet the new requirements.
This easy-to-follow Q&A eBook explains how the GDPR affects your business and what you can do to meet the requirements outlined in the 9 principal changes. Get a comprehensive understanding of the GDPR and how it could affect whistle-blower hotlines and case management to make sure your program is ready in time.
- EU terminology explained.
- Identify peripheral consequences of GDPR.
- Examine data protection in the US versus the EU.
- Understand how each of the 9 principal changes affect your company and your customers.
This eBook was developed by Keith Read, Director, Europe, Convercent.