Improve your hotline effectiveness, encourage a speak up culture
Social movements have highlighted the need for companies to focus on encouraging employees to speak up in the face of unethical behavior. Researchers have also found that environment plays a big role in whether or not employees will report issues. An effective Helpline is more important than ever before.
This webinar covers:
- How can my company move beyond check the box compliance, and what does a demonstrably effective Helpline actually look like in practice?
- It’s my organization’s first time setting up an employee-focused Helpline… what should we do first? (We’ll also cover how to get leadership buy-in for a full platform.)
- We’re going through a M&A/moving toward an IPO… how can we make sure our ethics and compliance program isn’t dropped in the process?
- My organization already has a Helpline in place, but what’s the best way to scale the program?
- I know you can’t create an effective Helpline in a vacuum — what else needs to happen within the organization to facilitate success?
The slide deck includes easy-to-use templates to “secret shop” their own helpline to identify gaps, areas to re-train, and gather data to test and measure performance.