Improve your hotline effectiveness, encourage a speak up culture
Recent movements like #MeToo have highlighted the need for companies to focus on encouraging employees to speak up in the face of unethical behavior. Researchers have also found that environment plays a big role in whether or not employees will report issues. An effective Helpline is more important than ever before.
This webinar covers:
- How can my company move beyond check the box compliance, and what does a demonstrably effective Helpline actually look like in practice?
- It’s my organization’s first time setting up an employee-focused Helpline… what should we do first? (We’ll also cover how to get leadership buy-in for a full platform.)
- We’re going through a M&A/moving toward an IPO… how can we make sure our ethics and compliance program isn’t dropped in the process?
- My organization already has a Helpline in place, but what’s the best way to scale the program?
- I know you can’t create an effective Helpline in a vacuum — what else needs to happen within the organization to facilitate success?
The slide deck includes easy-to-use templates to “secret shop” their own helpline to identify gaps, areas to re-train, and gather data to test and measure performance.