60 MINUTES OF ORGANIC CONVERSATION:
- Connect with your peers: Attend our first exclusive event for Women in Compliance and help set the tone for all our wonderful gatherings to come!
- Expand your worldview: Meet women from around the world who are enacting new and innovative compliance solutions, and facing many of the same challenges you are
- Grow your network: Don’t let a global pandemic get in the way of growing your career; make meaningful connections across geographic and industry boundaries
DISCUSSIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- Compliance book club: Can we find inspiration for our work in unexpected sources? Let’s talk about a potential book club for Women in Compliance.
- How would you like to see this group evolve in the CONVERGE community?
- What topics would you like to discuss at future meetings?
- With so much on our plates, how can this group be a resource to its members?
Join the virtual Conversation
Asha Palmer, CECO & EVP of Converge, Convercent
Asha Palmer is Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer and EVP of Converge at Convercent. Asha prides herself on being a practical and relatable E&C leader and leverages her experience in private practice, the US government, and businesses across the globe to be an advocate for sustainable and scalable ethics & compliance programs. Asha’s expertise lies in thinking outside of the box and making ethics & compliance tactile to leaders and employees alike. Asha is passionate about program design, properly identifying and mitigating risk, and training & engagement.
Prior to joining Convercent, Asha spent two years as Founder and CEO of Global Compliance Consulting LLC (GCC), where she helped companies establish, enhance, and optimize their ethics & compliance programs across the globe. Before starting her own consulting practice, Asha served as Senior Compliance Counsel at Mubadala Investment Company where she looked after Mubadala’s ethics & compliance strategic projects as well as supported the ethics & compliance programs of its key investments and businesses around the world. Asha contributed significantly to the advancement and maturity of the Mubadala ethics & compliance program, which is best-in-class.
Asha has also worked at the US Department of Justice as an Assistant U.S. Attorney, where she prosecuted companies that defrauded the government; she also served as a litigator and compliance investigator & advisor at a major US law firm.