60 MINUTES OF ENGAGEMENT:
Connect with your compliance peers during this exclusive virtual roundtable dedicated to the global telecoms industry. Learn how other organizations are addressing regulatory scrutiny, increased demand for connectivity, and essential workers’ issues while hearing from experts on the latest industry trends.
DISCUSSIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- How current social movements and crises such as COVID-19 are affecting ethics and compliance programs in the telecoms industry
- How to influence company culture to move away from traditional practices and veer towards an ethical transformation
- One of the industry’s biggest challenges – benchmarking! Review context around benchmarking data, not just trends, to better present to your stakeholders
- Leave with actionable materials which assess and influence your program
- Learn pain points and best practices from your peers
- Gain a new support network of ethics and compliance colleagues
Join the virtual Conversation
Philip Winterburn, Chief Strategy Officer, Convercent
How can we go beyond mere compliance to enhanced employee engagement? How do we help an entire workforce live the mission, vision and values? How can we connect business performance to our values and ethics? These are questions that led Philip and his co-founders, to launch Convercent, the world’s first Ethics Cloud. As Convercent’s Chief Product Officer, Philip has been responsible for making that vision a reality, drawing on his technology expertise to lead the construction of Convercent’s innovative solutions from the ground up. Now as Convercent’s Global Strategy Officer, Philip is responsible for continuing Convercent’s record of innovation, looking to the future, partnering with our clients, technology partners and compliance visionaries, to build a world where everyone has a voice that is heard, where ethical behaviour is the norm, and high performance organizations capitalize on their unique and valuable people.