These days, it’s not enough to just implement a whistleblowing hotline and wait for the reports to roll in. You need to build a speak-up culture—an organization-wide environment of trust, where reports are acted on appropriately and retaliation isn’t tolerated. Join this roundtable with your peers and experts in ethics and compliance to discuss how to build that speak-up culture, how to activate allies to strengthen your speak-up culture, and how to get company leadership on board.
60 MINUTES OF ENGAGEMENT:
- Connect with your peers – an exclusive virtual roundtable for ethics and compliance professionals who manage compliance hotlines
- Understand best practices – exchange successes and learnings on building a speak-up culture
- Learn from industry experts – on the latest developments with hotlines, culture-building activities, and employee engagement
DISCUSSIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- How to build trust in your hotline
- How to engage employees with your hotline and overcome fear of the unknown
- How to evangelize your hotline and speak-up culture with allies and company leadership
- Leave with actionable materials to assess and evolve your program
- Learn pain points and best practices from your peers while also discussing opportunities
- A support network of ethics and compliance colleagues to lean on after the event concludes and resources to help you be successful
Register to Attend
Asha Palmer, Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer & EVP, Converge, Convercent
Asha’s expertise lies in the areas of program development and enhancement, training and engagement, anti-bribery & corruption, risk assessments, and third-party management. She has developed and enhanced ethics & compliance programs for over 20 companies worldwide. As a former Assistant United States Attorney and litigator, Asha is passionate about training, engagement, and finding practical ways to embed ethics & compliance within businesses and with its leaders. Asha is also active in the ethics & compliance community, presenting in 2017, 2018 and 2019 at Compliance Week Europe and participating in the well-renowned Program for Corporate Compliance & Enforcement at New York University.