THIS EVENT IS PACKED WITH:
- Network with program leaders – for fresh insights on how to elevate your program and cultivate values
- Understand the role technology plays – in operationalizing ethics. Learn how leading organizations are moving from reactive compliance management to a proactive program
- Learn from industry experts – on the changing landscape and the latest industry trends
DISCUSSIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- How current societal movements are affecting ethics and compliance programs
- How to influence company culture to move away from traditional practices and veer towards an ethical transformation
- One of the industry’s biggest challenges – engagement!
- Leave with useful materials: A self-assessment form for the new DOJ guidelines and specific best practices to apply to your program
- Learn pain points and best practices from your peers while also discussing opportunities
- A strong support network of ethics and compliance colleagues to lean on after the event’s conclusion and resources to help you be successful
Join the Conversation
Philip Winterburn, Chief Strategy Officer, Convercent
How can we go beyond mere compliance to enhanced employee engagement? How do we help an entire workforce live the mission, vision and values? How can we connect business performance to our values and ethics? These are questions that led Philip and his co-founders, to launch Convercent, the world’s first Ethics Cloud. As Convercent’s Chief Product Officer, Philip has been responsible for making that vision a reality, drawing on his technology expertise to lead the construction of Convercent’s innovative solutions from the ground up. Now as Convercent’s Global Strategy Officer, Philip is responsible for continuing Convercent’s record of innovation, looking to the future, partnering with our clients, technology partners and compliance visionaries, to build a world where everyone has a voice that is heard, where ethical behaviour is the norm, and high performance organizations capitalize on their unique and valuable people.
David Bunker, Compliance Officer, Vulcan Inc.
David has designed and built the compliance program at Vulcan Inc. in accordance with best practice, which has included a new Code of Conduct, programs for handling conflicts of interest, due diligence and speaking up, a communication and training program, privacy and a process for handling Federal contracts. David also manages the records management program for Vulcan. In prior roles at Huntsman Corporation, David has been responsible for the Compliance Program, legal support to one of their international divisions and their Americas legal team. He has lived and provided legal support in America, Europe and Asia. David is qualified as a solicitor in England and an attorney in New York and Washington.
Ready to Network?
Join us in Seattle for an interactive Converge Roundtable!