Managing compliance at a high-growth tech company presents unique challenges. Join your peers from compliance programs across the tech industry for an interactive roundtable. We’ll discuss IPO compliance, mergers and acquisitions, and proactively managing culture in a fast-moving environment.
60 MINUTES OF ENGAGEMENT:
- Connect with your peers – an exclusive virtual roundtable for ethics and compliance professionals who work in tech
- Understand best practices – exchange successes and learnings on IPO and M&A compliance
- Learn from industry experts – on how to proactively manage risk and culture in a hypergrowth situation
- Leave with actionable materials to assess and evolve your program
- Learn pain points and best practices from your peers while also discussing opportunities
- A support network of ethics and compliance colleagues to lean on after the event concludes and resources to help you be successful
Register to Attend
Asha Palmer, Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer & EVP, Converge, Convercent
Asha’s expertise lies in the areas of program development and enhancement, training and engagement, anti-bribery & corruption, risk assessments, and third-party management. She has developed and enhanced ethics & compliance programs for over 20 companies worldwide. As a former Assistant United States Attorney and litigator, Asha is passionate about training, engagement, and finding practical ways to embed ethics & compliance within businesses and with its leaders. Asha is also active in the ethics & compliance community, presenting in 2017, 2018 and 2019 at Compliance Week Europe and participating in the well-renowned Program for Corporate Compliance & Enforcement at New York University.