90 MINUTES OF ENGAGEMENT:
- Connect with your peers – an exclusive virtual roundtable dedicated to the Boston ethics & compliance community
- Understand best practices to navigate crises such as COVID-19 – learn how other organizations are mitigating increased risk within their organizations
- Learn from industry experts – on the changing landscape and the latest industry trends
DISCUSSIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- How current societal movements and crises such as COVID-19 are affecting ethics and compliance programs
- How to influence company culture to move away from traditional practices and veer towards an ethical transformation
- One of the industry’s biggest challenges – benchmarking! Review context around benchmarking data, not just trends, to better present to your stakeholders
- Leave with actionable materials which assess and influence your program: The biggest enforcement actions from the past 12 months, a comprehensive compliance checklist and access to our COVID-19 resource center
- Learn pain points and best practices from your peers while also discussing opportunities
- A strong support network of ethics and compliance colleagues to lean on after the event’s conclusion and resources to help you be successful
Join the virtual Conversation
Asha Palmer, CECO & EVP of Converge, Convercent
Asha Palmer is Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer and EVP of Converge at Convercent. Asha prides herself on being a practical and relatable E&C leader and leverages her experience in private practice, the US government, and businesses across the globe to be an advocate for sustainable and scalable ethics & compliance programs. Asha’s expertise lies in thinking outside of the box and making ethics & compliance tactile to leaders and employees alike. Asha is passionate about program design, properly identifying and mitigating risk, and training & engagement.
Prior to joining Convercent, Asha spent two years as Founder and CEO of Global Compliance Consulting LLC (GCC), where she helped companies establish, enhance, and optimize their ethics & compliance programs across the globe. Before starting her own consulting practice, Asha served as Senior Compliance Counsel at Mubadala Investment Company where she looked after Mubadala’s ethics & compliance strategic projects as well as supported the ethics & compliance programs of its key investments and businesses around the world. Asha contributed significantly to the advancement and maturity of the Mubadala ethics & compliance program, which is best-in-class.
Asha has also worked at the US Department of Justice as an Assistant U.S. Attorney, where she prosecuted companies that defrauded the government; she also served as a litigator and compliance investigator & advisor at a major US law firm.