CONVERGE Roundtable Breakfast – London
In a changing world, it’s more important now than ever that ethics and compliance programmes match the needs of a modern-day workforce.
In this highly interactive roundtable hosted by Convercent, we’re bringing UK ethics and compliance executives together for an exclusive roundtable event to discuss the industry’s biggest developments and challenges.
THIS EVENT IS PACKED WITH:
- Network with programme leaders – for fresh insights on how to elevate your programme and cultivate values
- Understand the role technology plays – in operationalising ethics. Learn how leading organisations are moving from reactive compliance management to a proactive programme
- Learn from industry experts – on the changing landscape and the latest industry trends
DISCUSSIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- How current societal movements are affecting ethics and compliance programmes
- How to influence company culture to move away from traditional practices and veer towards an ethical transformation
- One of the industry’s biggest challenges – benchmarking! Review context around benchmarking data, not just trends, to better present to your stakeholders
- Leave with useful materials: 30 different KPIs which could be used to measure effectiveness + a self-assessment form for the new DOJ guidelines
- Learn pain points and best practices from your peers while also discussing opportunities
- A strong support network of ethics and compliance colleagues to lean on after the event’s conclusion and resources to help you be successful
Join Us – Free
Thursday 12th September 2019
The Mandeville Hotel
Check-in & Networking
Introductions and defining success in the new ethics and compliance landscape
Interactive Roundtable Discussion
Closing Thoughts & Best Practice Highlight
Philip Winterburn, Chief Strategy Officer, Convercent
How can we go beyond mere compliance to enhanced employee engagement? How do we help an entire workforce live the mission, vision and values? How can we connect business performance to our values and ethics? These are questions that led Philip and his co-founders, to launch Convercent, the world’s first Ethics Cloud. As Convercent’s Chief Product Officer, Philip has been responsible for making that vision a reality, drawing on his technology expertise to lead the construction of Convercent’s innovative solutions from the ground up. Now as Convercent’s Global Strategy Officer, Philip is responsible for continuing Convercent’s record of innovation, looking to the future, partnering with our clients, technology partners and compliance visionaries, to build a world where everyone has a voice that is heard, where ethical behaviour is the norm, and high performance organizations capitalize on their unique and valuable people.
Ready to Network?
Join us in London for an interactive Converge Roundtable Breakfast!