CONVERGE Roundtable Lunch – London
In far too many boardrooms today, Compliance and Ethics professionals are presenting their trends and findings with no context. There is a blindness in these organisations because they lack benchmarking analysis that can help bring that context to bear, or if benchmarks are being used, they are invariably out of date or irrelevant.
In this highly interactive Converge Roundtable hosted by Convercent, we are bringing together local ethics and compliance leaders for a roundtable lunch to discuss the industry’s biggest challenges and insights around reporting and benchmarking. Join us to hear from your peers on how they are using benchmarks, what data they value, where they get it, and how they have used it to transform the boardroom dialogue.
- Explore the pros and cons of benchmarking
- What pitfalls to avoid, and what best practices to adopt
- Review context around Benchmarking data, not just trends, to better present to the board
- Roundtable discussions led by industry thought leaders about one of industry’s biggest challenges – real-time benchmarking!
- Learn pain points and best practices from your peers while also discussing opportunities
- A strong support network of ethics and compliance colleagues to lean on after the event’s conclusion and resources to help you be successful
Join Us – Free
Thursday 21st March 2019
11:30am – 2:00pm
The Bloomsbury Hotel
Philip Winterburn, Chief Strategy Officer, Convercent
How can we go beyond mere compliance to enhanced employee engagement? How do we help an entire workforce live the mission, vision and values? How can we connect business performance to our values and ethics? These are questions that led Philip and his co-founders, to launch Convercent, the world’s first Ethics Cloud. As Convercent’s Chief Product Officer, Philip has been responsible for making that vision a reality, drawing on his technology expertise to lead the construction of Convercent’s innovative solutions from the ground up. Now as Convercent’s Global Strategy Officer, Philip is responsible for continuing Convercent’s record of innovation, looking to the future, partnering with our clients, technology partners and compliance visionaries, to build a world where everyone has a voice that is heard, where ethical behaviour is the norm, and high performance organizations capitalize on their unique and valuable people.
Ready to Network?
Join us in London for an interactive Converge Roundtable Lunch!