A static, PDF-based Code of Conduct is no longer the gold standard—but the transition to a fully interactive Code of Conduct is a big, complex undertaking. Join this roundtable with your peers and experts in ethics and compliance to discuss how to streamline that transition, how to edit your Code of Conduct to lay the groundwork for interactivity, and how to use an interactive Code to generate meaningful data for your compliance program.
60 MINUTES OF ENGAGEMENT:
- Connect with your peers – an exclusive virtual roundtable for ethics and compliance professionals who manage Codes of Conduct
- Understand best practices – exchange successes and learnings on interactive Codes of Conduct
- Learn from industry experts – on the latest developments with interactive Codes, policies, and ethics portals
DISCUSSIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- How to proactively transform your Code of Conduct so it’s ready for interactivity
- Technology to make interactivity possible
- The data that interactive Codes of Conduct generate for your program
- Leave with actionable materials to assess and evolve your program
- Learn pain points and best practices from your peers while also discussing opportunities
- A support network of ethics and compliance colleagues to lean on after the event concludes and resources to help you be successful
Register to Attend
Asha Palmer, Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer & EVP, Converge, Convercent
Asha’s expertise lies in the areas of program development and enhancement, training and engagement, anti-bribery & corruption, risk assessments, and third-party management. She has developed and enhanced ethics & compliance programs for over 20 companies worldwide. As a former Assistant United States Attorney and litigator, Asha is passionate about training, engagement, and finding practical ways to embed ethics & compliance within businesses and with its leaders. Asha is also active in the ethics & compliance community, presenting in 2017, 2018 and 2019 at Compliance Week Europe and participating in the well-renowned Program for Corporate Compliance & Enforcement at New York University.