THIS EVENT IS PACKED WITH:
- Network with program leaders – for fresh insights on how to elevate your program and cultivate values
- Understand the role technology plays – in operationalizing ethics. Learn how leading organizations are moving from reactive compliance management to a proactive program
- Learn from industry experts – on the changing landscape and the latest industry trends
DISCUSSIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- How current societal movements are affecting ethics and compliance programs
- How to influence company culture to move away from traditional practices and veer towards an ethical transformation
- One of the industry’s biggest challenges – engagement!
- Leave with useful materials: A self-assessment form for the new DOJ guidelines and specific best practices that relate to your program
- Learn pain points and best practices from your peers while also discussing opportunities
- A strong support network of ethics and compliance colleagues to lean on after the event’s conclusion and resources to help you be successful
Join the Conversation
Philip Winterburn, Chief Strategy Officer, Convercent
How can we go beyond mere compliance to enhanced employee engagement? How do we help an entire workforce live the mission, vision and values? How can we connect business performance to our values and ethics? These are questions that led Philip and his co-founders, to launch Convercent, the world’s first Ethics Cloud. As Convercent’s Chief Product Officer, Philip has been responsible for making that vision a reality, drawing on his technology expertise to lead the construction of Convercent’s innovative solutions from the ground up. Now as Convercent’s Global Strategy Officer, Philip is responsible for continuing Convercent’s record of innovation, looking to the future, partnering with our clients, technology partners and compliance visionaries, to build a world where everyone has a voice that is heard, where ethical behaviour is the norm, and high performance organizations capitalize on their unique and valuable people.
Terry H. Stringer, Head of the Ethics & Compliance Office Center of Excellence, HP
Terry Stringer has been called “the Ethics Whisperer” for her work in enabling leaders and organizations foster cultures of integrity. She has worked in Ethics and Compliance for over 15 years. Ms. Stringer currently is the head of the Ethics and Compliance Office (ECO) and the Center of Excellence at HP. She and her team recently led the World’s Most Ethical Companies application process resulting in HP earning its first ever designation as one of the 2020 World’s Most Ethical Companies.In addition to her work in Ethics and Compliance, Ms. Stringer is also passionate about developing a pipeline of STEM-educated talent in minority and under-served communities. She has worked with several organizations to help prepare today’s youth for the jobs of the future. Ms. Stringer has hosted leadership forums, spoken at conferences, and mentored countless individuals to lead with purpose. Ms. Stringer is married to Bishop Martin Stringer. Together they conduct mission trips to African countries including Zimbabwe, Liberia, South Africa and Zambia. She is the mother of three children and a son in law. She lives in Klein, Texas with her husband and a Chocolate Labrador-mix named Jackie Robinson.