75 MINUTES OF ENGAGEMENT:
- Connect with your peers – an exclusive virtual roundtable dedicated to ethics and compliance professionals who are looking to benchmark and gauge their own data and how to gather data more effectively
- Understand best practices to navigate new challenges – hear how other organizations are pulling data from across the organization for a more complete risk profile
- Learn from industry experts – on the changing landscape and the latest industry trends
DISCUSSIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- Data vs. Analytics—what’s the difference? And how can you use each to tell a compelling story about compliance to your board of directors and your company’s workforce?
- The tools and techniques you can use to gather data more effectively, identify the data that’s most effective for your purposes, and analyze the data for answers and optimization
- How remote working is impacting the need to have clear, transparent tracking and methods to disclose as part of a healthy ethics and compliance program
- Leave with actionable materials to assess and evolve your program, including a comprehensive compliance checklist and access to comprehensive resources for conflicts of interest
- Learn pain points and best practices from your peers while also discussing opportunities
- A strong support network of ethics and compliance colleagues to lean on after the event’s conclusion and resources to help you be successful
Join the virtual Conversation
Philip Winterburn, Chief Strategy Officer, Convercent
How can we go beyond mere compliance to enhanced employee engagement? How do we help an entire workforce live the mission, vision and values? How can we connect business performance to our values and ethics? These are questions that led Philip and his co-founders, to launch Convercent, the world’s first Ethics Cloud. As Convercent’s Chief Product Officer, Philip has been responsible for making that vision a reality, drawing on his technology expertise to lead the construction of Convercent’s innovative solutions from the ground up. Now as Convercent’s Global Strategy Officer, Philip is responsible for continuing Convercent’s record of innovation, looking to the future, partnering with our clients, technology partners and compliance visionaries, to build a world where everyone has a voice that is heard, where ethical behaviour is the norm, and high performance organizations capitalize on their unique and valuable people.
Asha Palmer, Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer & EVP, Converge, Convercent
Asha’s expertise lies in the areas of program development and enhancement, training and engagement, anti-bribery & corruption, risk assessments, and third-party management. She has developed and enhanced ethics & compliance programs for over 20 companies worldwide. As a former Assistant United States Attorney and litigator, Asha is passionate about training, engagement, and finding practical ways to embed ethics & compliance within businesses and with its leaders. Asha is also active in the ethics & compliance community, presenting in 2017, 2018 and 2019 at Compliance Week Europe and participating in the well-renowned Program for Corporate Compliance & Enforcement at New York University.