In a changing world, it’s more important now than ever that we focus on driving ethics to the center of business to be on the forefront of the ethical transformation.
In this interactive Converge Roundtable Lunch hosted by Convercent, we’re bringing local Dallas ethics and compliance executives for a closed-door roundtable event to discuss the industry’s biggest challenges and insights. Join us as we embark on this ethical journey.
THIS EVENT IS PACKED WITH:
- Interact with program leaders – for fresh insights on how to elevate your program and cultivate ethics and values across your organization.
- Understand the role technology plays – in operationalizing ethics, so you can move from old-school, reactive compliance management to a proactive ethics and compliance program.
- Network with peers and industry experts – on the changing ethical landscape and the latest industry trends.
DISCUSSIONS WILL INCLUDE HOW TO:
- How to better align ethics and compliance using real time data by sharing insights and industry benchmarks.
- How current societal movements are effecting ethics and compliance programs.
- How to influence company culture to move away from traditional practices and veer towards an ethical transformation.
- How to engage employees by giving them a voice and helping them live and breathe company ethics and values
Join Us – Free
Wed., April 18, 2018
12:00 – 2:00 p.m.
Jaspers | 7161 Bishop Rd | Plano, TX 75024
*This education activity has been submitted to the Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® and is currently pending their review for continuing education.
12:00 – 12:15 PM
Check-in & Networking
12:15 – 12:30 PM
12:45 – 1:05 PM
Best Practice Highlight
1:05 – 1:45 PM
Interactive Table Activity/Large Group Discussion
1:45 – 2:00 PM
Katie Smith, EVP & Chief
Ethics and Compliance Officer, Convercent
Katie Smith serves as EVP and Chief Compliance Officer for Convercent. Bringing nearly 20 years of industry experience, Katie has implemented ethics and compliance programs for multinational companies. Her professional passion flourishes in building compliance programs from the ground up and raising awareness throughout the company
Tom Fox, The Compliance Evangelist™, Advanced Compliance Solutions, LLC
Tom Fox is the Compliance Evangelist™. He has practiced law in Houston for 34 years. He was most recently the General Counsel at Drilling Controls, Inc., a worldwide oilfield manufacturing and service company. He is now one of the country’s leading experts on compliance, risk management, and corporate governance. Tom is also the author of the international best-selling books, "Lessons Learned on Compliance and Ethics" and "Best Practices Under the FCPA and Bribery Act" as well as 10 other books, including Fox on Compliance. Also, Tom leads the social media discussion on compliance with his award-winning blog, The FCPA Compliance and Ethics Blog.
Ready to Network?
Join us in Dallas for an interactive Converge Roundtable Lunch!