THIS EVENT IS PACKED WITH:
- Network with program leaders – for fresh insights on how to elevate your program and cultivate values
- Understand the role technology plays – in operationalizing ethics. Learn how leading organizations are moving from reactive compliance management to a proactive program
- Learn from industry experts – on the changing landscape and the latest industry trends
DISCUSSIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- How current societal movements are affecting ethics and compliance programs
- How to influence company culture to move away from traditional practices and veer towards an ethical transformation
- One of the industry’s biggest challenges – benchmarking! Review context around benchmarking data, not just trends, to better present to your stakeholders
- Leave with useful materials: 30 different KPIs which could be used to measure effectiveness + a self-assessment form for the new DOJ guidelines
- Learn pain points and best practices from your peers while also discussing opportunities
- A strong support network of ethics and compliance colleagues to lean on after the event’s conclusion and resources to help you be successful
Join the Conversation
Philip Winterburn, Chief Strategy Officer, Convercent
How can we go beyond mere compliance to enhanced employee engagement? How do we help an entire workforce live the mission, vision and values? How can we connect business performance to our values and ethics? These are questions that led Philip and his co-founders, to launch Convercent, the world’s first Ethics Cloud. As Convercent’s Chief Product Officer, Philip has been responsible for making that vision a reality, drawing on his technology expertise to lead the construction of Convercent’s innovative solutions from the ground up. Now as Convercent’s Global Strategy Officer, Philip is responsible for continuing Convercent’s record of innovation, looking to the future, partnering with our clients, technology partners and compliance visionaries, to build a world where everyone has a voice that is heard, where ethical behaviour is the norm, and high performance organizations capitalize on their unique and valuable people.
Meredith Hampton, Associate General Counsel, Chief of Staff, and Assistant Secretary, At Home Group Inc
As Associate General Counsel, Meredith's areas of responsibility include governance and securities-related matters, corporate compliance and ethics, responsible sourcing and product compliance, intellectual property matters, litigation management, and data privacy and security. As Chief of Staff, Meredith's areas of responsibility include corporate planning and strategy, executive team communication, and facilitating the company's quarterly and annual roadmaps. Prior to joining At Home, Meredith served as in-house counsel for the publicly traded Fiesta Restaurant Group (NASDAQ: FRGI), parent of restaurant brands Taco Cabana and Pollo Tropical. Meredith began her career as an associate in the Dallas office of the law firm K&L Gates.