In a changing world, it’s more important now than ever that we focus on driving ethics to the centre of business to be on the forefront of the ethical transformation.
In this interactive lunch hosted by Convercent, we’re bringing local Nordic ethics and compliance executives for an exclusive roundtable event to discuss the industry’s biggest developments and challenges.
THIS EVENT IS PACKED WITH:
- Interact with program leaders – for fresh insights on how to elevate your program and cultivate values across your organisation
- Understand the role technology plays – in operationalising ethics. Learn how leading organisations are moving from reactive compliance management to a proactive ethics and compliance program
- Network with peers and industry experts – on the changing ethical landscape and the latest industry trends
DISCUSSIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- How current societal movements are effecting ethics and compliance programs
- How to influence company culture to move away from traditional practices and veer towards an ethical transformation
- How to engage employees by giving them a voice and helping them live and breathe company ethics and values
Join Us – Free
Wednesday 26th September 2018
11:30am – 2:00pm
11:30 – 11:45am
Check-in & networking
11:45 – 12:05pm
Defining success in the new ethics and compliance landscape
12:05 – 1:30pm
Interactive roundtable discussion – Measuring success of programs
1:30 – 1:45pm
Best practice highlight
1:45 – 2:00pm
Jimi Kehlet, Head of Audit Committee Secretariat, Novo Nordisk
Jimi is heading up Novo Nordisk’s Audit Committee Secretariat responsible for supporting Board of Director members and Senior Executives in a top-tier global pharma company in operating the Audit Committee’s responsibilities. Their oversight covers topics such as Accounting and auditing, finance and treasury, Information security and Business Ethics Compliance. As part of this role Jimi is leading a team of Corporate investigators, responsible for the daily operation of Novo Nordisk’s global whistleblower function - on behalf of the Audit Committee. This task involves internal investigation of matters within accounting, anti-bribery/corruption and HR matters. Novo Nordisk implemented Convercent’s Hotline and Case Management system one year ago.
Philip Winterburn, Chief Product Officer, Convercent
With an extensive technology background, experience in GRC product development, and an entrepreneurial mind, Philip Winterburn understands what it takes to create innovative software solutions. In partnership with Patrick Quinlan, Barclay Friesen and Chuck Boyle, Philip launched Convercent with the vision of developing a modern GRC solution for the business community. As Convercent’s Chief Product Officer, Philip has been responsible for making that vision a reality, drawing on his technology expertise to lead the construction of Convercent’s innovative GRC product from the ground up.
Ready to Network?
Join us in Copenhagen for an interactive Converge Roundtable Lunch!