Scottsdale Roundtable Lunch and Discussion
In a changing world, it’s more important now than ever that ethics and compliance programs match the needs of a modern-day workforce.
In this highly interactive lunch hosted by Convercent, we’re bringing Scottsdale ethics and compliance executives together for an exclusive roundtable event to discuss the industry’s biggest developments and challenges.
THIS EVENT IS PACKED WITH:
- Network with program leaders – for fresh insights on how to elevate your program and cultivate values
- Understand the role technology plays – in operationalizing ethics. Learn how leading organizations are moving from reactive compliance management to a proactive program
- Learn from industry experts – on the changing landscape and the latest industry trends
DISCUSSIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- How current societal movements are affecting ethics and compliance programs
- How to influence company culture to move away from traditional practices and veer towards an ethical transformation
- An evaluation of 30 different KPIs which could be used to measure effectiveness (which you can take with you!)
- Roundtable discussions led by industry thought leaders about one of the industry’s biggest challenges – real-time benchmarking!
- Learn pain points and best practices from your peers while also discussing opportunities
- A strong support network of ethics and compliance colleagues to lean on after the event’s conclusion and resources to help you be successful
Join Us – Free
Thursday, December 5
12:00pm – 2:00pm
North | 15024 North Scottsdale Road Scottsdale, AZ 85254
12:00 – 12:15pm
Check-in & networking
12:15 – 12:25pm
Introductions and defining success in the new ethics and compliance landscape
12:25 – 1:45pm
Interactive Roundtable Discussion
1:45 – 2:00pm
Closing Thoughts & Best Practice Highlight
Philip Winterburn, Chief Strategy Officer at Convercent
With an extensive technology background, experience in GRC product development, and an entrepreneurial mind, Philip Winterburn understands what it takes to create innovative software solutions. In partnership with Patrick Quinlan, Barclay Friesen and Chuck Boyle, Philip launched Convercent with the vision of developing a modern GRC solution for the business community. As Convercent’s Chief Strategy Officer, Philip has been responsible for making that vision a reality, drawing on his technology expertise to lead the construction of Convercent’s innovative GRC product from the ground up.
Prior to Convercent, Philip led product engineering and technology operations for Rivet Software, a tech firm specializing in financial reporting compliance solutions. At Rivet, Philip oversaw the company’s proprietary SaaS product, scaling it to support explosive customer growth and delivering a comprehensive SEC filing workflow solution that earned recognition from CIO magazine on the CIO 100 awards list. Philip has also led technology initiatives at EDS, Ernst & Young and AT&T, where he gained expertise in enterprise-class platforms.
In 2011, Philip was recognized by the Denver Business Journal as CIO of the Year. Philip hails from Britain and has embraced the Colorado lifestyle. A husband and father of two teenage children, he loves to cycle, ski, hike and cook at home. Philip’s not-so-secret ambition is to one day own a restaurant.
Ready to Network?
Join us in Scottsdale for an interactive Converge Roundtable Lunch!