Join us for a workshop-style discussion on the requirements of the EU Whistleblower Protection Directive ahead of the 17 July 2022 deadline. The intimate event will be led by Asha Palmer, Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer at Convercent by OneTrust, the leading global provider of helpline solutions.
We’ll centre the discussion on best practices and guidance on the local reporting requirements and share the latest information we have about the transposition of local laws for other member states you may have operations in.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Identify pain points alongside your peers
- Engage in collaborative, dynamic conversations
- Learn best practices to comply with the new Directive
- Understand how to identify and implement a whistleblowing solution which offers local and global intake
- Network with local ethics and compliance leaders
- Discuss challenges and opportunities of the EU Directive
- Learn about Convercent by OneTrust whistleblowing solutions
- Virtual! You will be sent a link to join this online discussion hosted on Microsoft Teams
Join the Conversation