Join us for an event detailing the requirements of the EU Whistleblower Protection Directive ahead of the 17 December, 2021 deadline. The intimate discussion will be led by industry experts and the team from Convercent by OneTrust, the leading global provider of helpline solutions.
DISCUSSIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- What the requirements of the EU Whistleblower Protection Directive are-including those specific to your Member State-and what they mean for your business
- Who can be a whistleblower, and the expanded reasons for reporting
- The technology, staffing, training, and communication you need in order to comply
- How to audit your business, evaluate and identify solutions, successfully implement a helpline, and eventually mature your programme
- Discuss challenges and opportunities of the EU Directive with experts and peers
- Connect with other professionals in the world of ethics and compliance
- Learn best practices and understand the requirements to comply with the new Directive
- Join us for a productive session with your peers – Breakfast included!
- 09:30 – 11:00am CET on Wednesday 24th November 2021 @ Verride Palácio de Santa Catarina
- Register now for the calendar invite →
Join the Conversation