Join us for an event detailing the requirements of the EU Whistleblower Protection Directive ahead of the 17 December, 2021 deadline. The intimate discussion will be led by Asha Palmer, Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer at Convercent by OneTrust, the leading global provider of helpline solutions.
DISCUSSIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- What the requirements of the EU Whistleblower Protection Directive are—including France’s proposed law—and what they mean for your business
- Who can be a whistleblower, and the expanded reasons for reporting
- The technology, staffing, training, and communication you need in order to comply
- How to audit your business, evaluate and identify solutions, successfully implement a helpline, and eventually mature your programme
- Discuss challenges and opportunities of the EU Directive with experts and peers
- Connect with other professionals in the world of ethics and compliance
- Learn best practices and understand the requirements to comply with the new Directive
- Join us for a productive session with your peers – Breakfast included!
- 09:00 – 10:30am CET on Tuesday 16th November 2021 @ Hyatt Hotel Paris Vendôme
- Register now for the calendar invite →
Join the Conversation
Asha Palmer, Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer, Convercent
Asha’s expertise lies in the areas of program development and enhancement, training and engagement, anti-bribery & corruption, risk assessments, and third-party management. She has developed and enhanced ethics & compliance programs for over 20 companies worldwide. As a former Assistant United States Attorney and litigator, Asha is passionate about training, engagement, and finding practical ways to embed ethics & compliance within businesses and with its leaders. Asha is also active in the ethics & compliance community, presenting in 2017, 2018 and 2019 at Compliance Week Europe and participating in the well-renowned Program for Corporate Compliance & Enforcement at New York University.