Columbus Roundtable Lunch and Discussion
In a changing world, it’s more important now than ever that ethics and compliance programs match the needs of a modern day workforce.
In this highly interactive lunch hosted by Convercent, we’re bringing local Ohio area ethics and compliance executives for an exclusive roundtable event to discuss the industry’s biggest developments and challenges.
THIS EVENT IS PACKED WITH:
- Network with program leaders – for fresh insights on how to elevate your program and cultivate values
- Understand the role technology plays – in operationalizing ethics. Learn how leading organizations are moving from reactive compliance management to a proactive program
- Learn from industry experts – on the changing landscape and the latest industry trends
DISCUSSIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- How current societal movements are effecting ethics and compliance programs
- How to influence company culture to move away from traditional practices and veer towards an ethical transformation
- An evaluation of 30 different KPIs which could be used to measure effectiveness (which you can take with you!)
- Roundtable discussions led by industry thought leaders about one of industry’s biggest challenges – real-time benchmarking!
- Learn pain points and best practices from your peers while also discussing opportunities
- A strong support network of ethics and compliance colleagues to lean on after the event’s conclusion and resources to help you be successful
Join Us – Free
Wednesday, June 26, 2019
12:00pm – 2:00pm
12:00 – 12:15pm
Check-in & networking
12:15 – 12:25pm
Introductions and Defining success in the new ethics and compliance landscape
12:25 – 1:45pm
Interactive roundtable discussion
1:45 – 2:00pm
Closing Thoughts & Best practice highlight
Philip Winterburn, Chief Strategy Officer, Convercent
How can we go beyond mere compliance to enhanced employee engagement? How do we help an entire workforce live the mission, vision and values? How can we connect business performance to our values and ethics? These are questions that led Philip and his co-founders, to launch Convercent, the world’s first Ethics Cloud. As Convercent’s Chief Product Officer, Philip has been responsible for making that vision a reality, drawing on his technology expertise to lead the construction of Convercent’s innovative solutions from the ground up. Now as Convercent’s Global Strategy Officer, Philip is responsible for continuing Convercent’s record of innovation, looking to the future, partnering with our clients, technology partners and compliance visionaries, to build a world where everyone has a voice that is heard, where ethical behaviour is the norm, and high performance organizations capitalize on their unique and valuable people.
Ready to Network?
Join us in Columbus for an interactive Converge Roundtable Lunch!