In a changing world, it’s more important now than ever that we focus on driving ethics to the center of business to be on the forefront of the ethical transformation.
In this interactive Converge Roundtable Lunch hosted by Convercent, we’re bringing local Columbus ethics and compliance executives for a closed-door roundtable event to discuss the industry’s biggest challenges and insights. Join us as we embark on this ethical journey.
THIS EVENT IS PACKED WITH:
- Interact with program leaders – for fresh insights on how to elevate your program and cultivate ethics and values across your organization.
- Understand the role technology plays – in operationalizing ethics, so you can move from old-school, reactive compliance management to a proactive ethics and compliance program.
- Network with peers and industry experts – on the changing ethical landscape and the latest industry trends.
DISCUSSIONS WILL INCLUDE HOW TO:
- How to better align ethics and compliance using real time data by sharing insights and industry benchmarks.
- How current societal movements are effecting ethics and compliance programs.
- How to influence company culture to move away from traditional practices and veer towards an ethical transformation.
- How to engage employees by giving them a voice and helping them live and breathe company ethics and values
Join Us – Free
Wed., Feb. 28, 2018
12:00 – 2:00 p.m.
169 E Beck St.
Columbus, OH 43206
12:00 – 12:15 PM
Check-in & Networking
12:15 – 12:45 PM
12:45 – 1:15 PM
1:15 – 1:45 PM
Best Practice Highlight
1:45 – 2:00 PM
Closing Thoughts and Networking
Katie Smith, EVP & Chief Compliance Officer, Convercent
Katie Smith serves as EVP and Chief Compliance Officer for Convercent. Bringing nearly 20 years of industry experience, Katie has implemented ethics and compliance programs for multinational companies. Her professional passion flourishes in building compliance programs from the ground up and raising awareness throughout the company
Darek Kochman, Manager, Data & Analytics, KPMG
Darek has a technical background as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), which includes experience in financial statement analysis, technical accounting application, and controls & compliance evaluations. Darek works closely with compliance leaders to identify and manage emerging risks through advanced analytics capabilities.
Christopher R. Schneider, Director, Forensic Services, KPMG
Chris brings nearly 15 years of experience related to matters involving forensic accounting and financial/fraud investigations, Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), anti-corruption and the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (“FCPA”), and other regulatory inquiries and investigations as well as assisting attorneys and their clients with compliance and fraud risk management services and dispute advisory services related to complex business disputes and post-acquisition arbitration.
Amy Malone, Manager Associate Relations, Big Lots, Inc.
Angela Marchi, Manager Internal Audit, Big Lots, Inc.
Ready to Network?
Join us in Columbus for an interactive Converge Roundtable Lunch!