In a changing world, it’s more important now than ever that we focus on driving ethics to the center of business to be on the forefront of the ethical transformation.
In this interactive Converge Roundtable Lunch hosted by Convercent, we’re bringing local Atlanta ethics and compliance executives for a closed-door roundtable event to discuss the industry’s biggest challenges and insights. Join us as we embark on this ethical journey.
THIS EVENT IS PACKED WITH:
- Interact with program leaders – for fresh insights on how to elevate your program and cultivate ethics and values across your organization.
- Understand the role technology plays – in operationalizing ethics, so you can move from old-school, reactive compliance management to a proactive ethics and compliance program.
- Network with peers and industry experts – on the changing ethical landscape and the latest industry trends.
DISCUSSIONS WILL INCLUDE HOW TO:
- How to better align ethics and compliance using real time data by sharing insights and industry benchmarks.
- How current societal movements are effecting ethics and compliance programs.
- How to influence company culture to move away from traditional practices and veer towards an ethical transformation.
- How to engage employees by giving them a voice and helping them live and breathe company ethics and values
Join Us – Free
Thursday, April 5th, 2018
12:00 – 2:00 pm
Baraonda | 710 Peachtree Street | Atlanta, GA 30308
*This education activity has been submitted to the Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® and is currently pending their review for continuing education.
12:00 – 12:15 PM
Check-in & Networking
12:15 – 12:30 PM
12:45 – 1:05 PM
Best Practice Highlight
1:15 – 1:45 PM
Interactive Table Activity/Large Group Discussion
1:45 – 2:00 PM
Closing Thoughts and Networking
Katie Smith, EVP & Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer, Convercent
Katie Smith serves as EVP and Chief Compliance Officer for Convercent. Bringing nearly 20 years of industry experience, Katie has implemented ethics and compliance programs for multinational companies. Her professional passion flourishes in building compliance programs from the ground up and raising awareness throughout the company
Loretta Cecil, EVP General Counsel, Change Healthcare
Cecil Loretta is EVP, General Counsel for Change Healthcare. Previously at McKesson, she served as senior vice president, governance relations and as general counsel of McKesson Technology Solutions (MTS). She supported the board of directors, chairman, chief executive officer, and other members of McKesson’s executive committee regarding governance and related shareholder outreach. Prior to joining McKesson in 2006, Ms. Cecil was AT&T Corporation’s top attorney and regulatory and legislative lobbyist in the South. Her career also includes tenure at NCR Corporation where she was general counsel and chief compliance officer for the Retail Division. She was also a member of Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, LLP
Ready to Network?
Join us in Atlanta for an interactive Converge Conversation Series!