Engaging employees with corporate ethics and compliance programs is a universal pain point for ethics, compliance, and legal professionals across the globe. Join industry leaders and a panel of experts as they reveal new and innovative ways to drive engagement. Then participate in a collaborative workshop to develop your own Employee Engagement Workbook, so you know where to focus to drive the greatest impact when you return to work.
YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO:
- Move away from traditional practices and towards an ethical transformation
- Expand compliance outside of your department so it can become a company-wide initiative
- Get buy-in from other employees and grow internal advocacy
- An Employee Engagement Workbook to identify the current state of your initiatives, measure the importance of those efforts, and review how you’re currently performing.
- Insights from a panel of industry experts on the new and creative ways your colleagues have successfully driven more employee engagement to their E&C program.
- Face time with program leaders for fresh insights on how to elevate your program, cultivate values, and grow employee engagement across the company.
3:30 pm – 3:45 pm
Check-in & Networking
3:45 pm – 4:30 pm
Interactive Panel Discussion on Employee Engagement
– Led by Tom Fox
4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Employee Engagement Workbook Session
5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Networking, Cocktails, & Appetizers
Join the Conversation
Philip Winterburn, Chief Strategy Officer, Convercent
How can we go beyond mere compliance to enhanced employee engagement? How do we help an entire workforce live the mission, vision and values? How can we connect business performance to our values and ethics? These are questions that led Philip and his co-founders, to launch Convercent, the world’s first Ethics Cloud. As Convercent’s Chief Product Officer, Philip has been responsible for making that vision a reality, drawing on his technology expertise to lead the construction of Convercent’s innovative solutions from the ground up. Now as Convercent’s Global Strategy Officer, Philip is responsible for continuing Convercent’s record of innovation, looking to the future, partnering with our clients, technology partners and compliance visionaries, to build a world where everyone has a voice that is heard, where ethical behaviour is the norm, and high performance organizations capitalize on their unique and valuable people.
Tom Fox, The Compliance Evangelist™, Advanced Compliance Solutions, LLC
Tom Fox has practiced law in Houston for 34 years and was most recently the General Counsel at Drilling Controls, Inc., a worldwide oilfield manufacturing and service company. He has authored 16 books on business leadership, compliance and ethics and corporate governance, to include his seminal one volume book “The Compliance Handbook” published in May 2018 which was the No. 1 new bestseller on Amazon.com through its initial run. He is now one of the country’s leading experts on compliance, risk management, and corporate governance, leading the social media discussion on compliance with his award-winning blog, The FCPA Compliance and Ethics Blog and his Compliance Podcast Network.