In a changing world, it’s more important now than ever that we focus on driving ethics to the center of business to be on the forefront of the ethical transformation.
In this interactive Converge Roundtable Lunch hosted by Convercent, we’re bringing local Amsterdam ethics and compliance executives for an exclusive roundtable event to discuss the industry’s biggest challenges and insights.
THIS EVENT IS PACKED WITH:
- Interact with program leaders – for fresh insights on how to elevate your program and cultivate values across your organization
- Understand the role technology plays – in operationalizing ethics. Learn how leading organizations are moving from reactive compliance management to a proactive ethics and compliance program
- Network with peers and industry experts – on the changing ethical landscape and the latest industry trends
DISCUSSIONS WILL INCLUDE HOW TO:
- How to better align ethics and compliance using real time data by sharing insights and industry benchmarks
- How current societal movements are effecting ethics and compliance programs
- How to influence company culture to move away from traditional practices and veer towards an ethical transformation
- How to engage employees by giving them a voice and helping them live and breathe company ethics and values
Join Us – Free
Thursday 14th June 2018
12:00 – 2:00 pm
Rosarium – Amstelpark
12:00 – 12:15pm
Check-in & networking
12:15 – 12:30pm
Defining success in the new ethics and compliance landscape
12:45 – 1:30pm
Interactive roundtable discussion – Measuring success of programs
1:30 – 1:45pm
Best practice highlight
1:45 – 2:00pm
Tonnis Poppema, Senior Ethics and Compliance Consultant
An entrepreneurial compliance professional who has gained extensive experience (15+ years) in various jurisdictions (EU, UK, USA). He has extensive executive leadership experience in transforming legal compliance programs into business enablers. He gained his experience over two decades with tech start-ups, large publicly listed companies and privately owned organizations in various industries.
Because of his background, he is well equipped to transform a company’s compliance approach from re-active to pro-active, avoiding ethical mishaps, reputational risk and litigation. Tonnis has been instrumental in getting several of his past employers being nominated as “World's Most Ethical Companies”© by the Ethisphere Institute.
Daryl Cornelius, VP EMEA, Convercent
Daryl Cornelius brings more than two decades of technology sales experience to his position as VP of Sales for EMEA. He is a pioneer in working with virtual teams across EMEA to identify requirements and design solutions. Focusing on major accounts and blue-chip clients, Daryl has crafted solutions for enterprise, network equipment manufacturer, telco and service provider accounts, working with internal teams and consultants, system integrators, and direct channel partners.
Daryl holds a Higher National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Portsmouth. He is a qualified Sailor and Private Pilot. Daryl proudly claims the appellation of Kings Langley “Slowest Cross-Country Runner of the Year” for 1975.
Ready to Network?
Join us in Amsterdam for an interactive Converge Roundtable Lunch!