Artificial Intelligence (AI) Will Lead to a Digital Transformation in Ethics & Compliance: Webinar with Microsoft
Companies are using data science to create an early warning monitoring system for compliance risk, and AI is the backbone. This emerging technology has the potential to revolutionize the world we live and work in… but only if you know how to harness its power.
Learn all about AI in this thought-provoking webinar with Adrienne Williams and Alan Gibson, two of Microsoft’s top legal experts in the field of digital transformation and compliance. We’ll focus on how new technologies like AI can be used for good by ethics & compliance leaders.
Take a deeper dive into:
- Actionable guidance legal, compliance, and other industry professionals can use on their AI journey.
- How Microsoft is using data science to reduce corruption risk and manage/monitor its compliance program.
- How AI can help companies like yours use data to detect, monitor and prevent risky behavior.
- Proactive ways to use your company’s data for increased compliance efficacy.
- The idea of “AI for good,” including insights into why companies like Microsoft are creating products specifically intended for human interaction.
- Potential governance frameworks for AI solutions to ensure compliance and eliminate risk.
- The future of AI, including the possibility for exciting new tools like real-time analysis.
There’s a digital transformation on the horizon. Will you be ready to adapt? Make sure you’re prepared and register for this free webinar using the above form.
Lead Attorney, US One Commercial Partner Group at Microsoft
Adrienne Williams is the lead attorney for the US One Commercial Partner group at Microsoft, where she supports strategic commercial engagements designed to accelerate the digital transformation of Microsoft’s customers and partners. Adrienne advises clients on a myriad of commercial matters including intellectual property, privacy, regulatory, compliance, and sales and marketing initiatives. In her prior role, she served as the lead attorney for the Commercial Software Engineering team supporting technical engagements with key customers, partners and start-up companies. Adrienne joined Microsoft in 2005, where she supported the Consumer Device Sales division including relationships with top Original Equipment Manufacturers.
Assistant General Counsel, Office of Legal Compliance
Alan Gibson is an Assistant General Counsel in Microsoft’s Office of Legal Compliance. His current focus is on designing and implementing an analytics program to provide an early warning and monitoring system for a defined set of compliance risks at Microsoft. During his 13 years at Microsoft, he has served in legal and business roles including supporting sales, marketing, and product teams, business development, and commercial operations. Before joining Microsoft, Alan was an associate at Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe where he focused on corporate finance, securities, and M&A. Alan received his B.A. from Whitman College, and J.D. and M.B.A. from Seattle University. He is also a Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional.