For the best user experience, please use Google Chrome or Firefox for your internet browser. If you do not have access to either on your professional computer, the platform is optimized for mobile so can use an personal iPad if you have one available.
After listening to the feedback of our first-ever fully-virtual CONVERGE20 conference in October, we decided to introduce a second large-scale, more pragmatic event to our calendar. CONVERGE21: The Workshop Edition will be a series of workshops that will encourage interactivity and drive accountability .
The impact of our CONVERGE conferences lies within the quality of our contributors.
Simply put, the event would be nothing without you.
We want to ensure you have everything you could possibly need to make your session a success at the conference. Virtual conference planning is still relatively new to us, so if there’s anything we’re missing or something we haven’t thought of, please let us know!
expected attendees from across the globe during the course of the event
half days of ground-breaking content and unparalleled online networking
Workshops focused on deep topics
Exclusive customer sessions
By the numbers
The conference platform provides you unparalleled access to an engaged community of forward-thinking ethics, compliance, legal and HR professionals seeking inspiration and pragmatic learnings to drive change within their organisations—and the wider communities they serve.
Convercent is on a mission to drive ethics to the center of business for a better world. We need your experience and your voice to ignite our audience in their personal journey to make our mission a movement.
To accommodate a global audience, we have decided to run our keynotes and workshop sessions twice each day, starting at 9:15am London and finishing at 3:45pm in Denver. This does not mean you are limited to one or the other, all are welcome to attend any session across the global event platform.
Agenda at a Glance
WEDNESDAY 5 MAY
Workshop Day 1
Kicking off The Ethics Movement with a keynote on how to shift the focus from tasks to strategy, we uncover ways to automate and operationalise your programme. From there, we will dive into the interactive workshops on Data Privacy, Automation, Data Driven Risk Management and Behavioural Science.
THURSDAY 6 MAY
Workshops Day 2
With a spin on technology and behavioural science, our keynotes will explore how compliance can change the world by building culture and changing behaviours. Leading us into our second round of workshops on Retaliation, ESG, How to Think Like a Marketer, and Measuring Culture.
Grab a tea or coffee for your 8 minute demo on the speaker experience. Please pause as you go and if you have any questions please contact us.
We have put together a guide that highlights key do’s and dont’s for speakers during virtual events. Be sure to download it from the button below and take a look.
The CONVERGE Community
Utilize our growing community of ethics & compliance professionals to help guide your content. If you’d like to get a feel for the audience or post a question to help inform your session, we encourage you to use this online forum as a way to kick-start the conversation and drum up some promotion of your topic. Join here if you aren’t already a member.
- Create a new post and in the title of your post, include your session topic in the form of a question (ie: “[session name]: What do you think?”).
- Include a quick synopsis of your topic and ask for community member input or questions they may have on the topic.
- Tag your fellow panelists, and copy and paste the following to the end of your post: Sign up for CONVERGE21: The Workshop Edition and attend my session
- Each CONVERGE21: The Workshop Edition session will have a connected discussion thread in the CONVERGE community. At the beginning of Q&A, your session moderator will announce the discussion thread and send a link to attendees in the session chat.
- Attendees are encouraged to continue the conversation in the discussion thread, so we would love for you to log in after your session and participate.
- When on-demand assets are ready, we will post the session recording and the slide deck in the discussion thread.
Being virtual, we made a call to make this event complimentary to all attendees . We’d love for you to partake in our ‘social promotion’ by uploading your ‘featured speaker’ graphic (accessed below under ‘Helpful Resources’) or a short video recording of yourself to LinkedIn (+ Twitter if inclined) with a sentence or two to accompany the post.
Please include the hashtags #CONVERGE #CONV21Workshop #ethics #compliance #businessethics #ethicsandcompliance #TheEthicsMovevement as well as a link to the event website: https://hopin.com/events/converge21-the-workshop-edition
A few points to consider which you could use to inform your post:
- Please mention your particular session and topic to drum up some attendance
- The first ever CONVERGE21 Workshop Edition with a series of workshops that will encourage interactivity and drive accountability
- Something for everyone with entire ethics and compliance teams signing up
- CONVERGE21: The Workshop Edition is unlike any other compliance event
- The conference theme is ‘Think differently, Drive transformation’ with 2 half days of interactive workshops
- This year is complimentary (free) – no need to back-and-forth over budget
- An all-new format, Designed off the feedback from our Oct 20 event, and hosted virtually on 5-6 May
- This free, two-day series of keynotes, workshops, and exclusive Convercent customer sessions are entirely focused on operationalising ‘The Ethics Movement’
- During each two-hour workshop, you’ll engage in interactive, program-building activities with peers and experts
Speaker Powerpoint template
We have created a powerpoint template to help you build-out your slide decks for your sessions. Within you will find prebuilt slides for your use as well as some instructions on the best way to utilize the slide deck.
In our attempt to bring the largest number of ethics and compliance professionals together for CONVERGE20 we have created a number of social graphics that you can use to get your networks excited.
As we said prior, the impact of our CONVERGE conferences lies within the quality of our contributors. That means all of you. If you are worried about anything, are unsure about your setup, or are curious on the best way to run your session, please do not hesitate to reach out. We are here to help.
PHONE: +1 970 420 6481
PHONE: +44 7708 914 569