For the best user experience, please use Google Chrome or Firefox for your internet browser. If you do not have access to either on your professional computer, the platform is optimized for mobile so can use an personal iPad if you have one available.
In 2020, CONVERGE will be the first truly global ethics & compliance conference that will span across 14 time zones. By merging our EU & US events, we’re doubling the opportunity for inspiration, growth, and connection to fuel our theme of The Ethics Movement.
The impact of our CONVERGE conferences lies within the quality of our contributors.
Simply put, the event would be nothing without you.
We want to ensure you have everything you could possibly need to make your session a success at the conference. Virtual conference planning is new to us all, so if there’s anything we’re missing or something we haven’t thought of, please let us know!
expected attendees from across the globe during the course of the event
half days of ground-breaking content and unparalleled online networking
tracks for everyone from the Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer to the program co-ordinator
inspiring speakers from ethics, compliance and the wider business community
By the numbers
The conference platform provides you unparalleled access to an engaged community of forward-thinking ethics, compliance, legal and HR professionals seeking inspiration and pragmatic learnings to drive change within their organisations—and the wider communities they serve.
Convercent is on a mission to drive ethics to the center of business for a better world. We need your experience and your voice to ignite our audience in their personal journey to make our mission a movement.
Agenda at a Glance
Tuesday 6 Oct
Convercent Customer Day
Exclusive to Convercent users – Collaborate with other customers and the Convercent team to inspire and drive growth with product breakout sessions, panels, and executive roundtables.
Wednesday 7 Oct
Conference Day 1
Kicking off with inspirational keynotes, attendees will learn how we move the ethical needle forward. From there, we will dive in to the stages and interactive sessions on the industry’s biggest challenges and opportunities.
Thursday 8 Oct
Conference Day 2
With a spin on technology and behavioural science, our keynotes will explore efficient and effctive ethics and compliance through digitisation. Leading us into our second round of expert insights on an array of topics, regulations and future considerations for the modern E&C practitioner.
Grab a tea or coffee for your 14 minute demo on the speaker experience. Please pause as you go and if you have any questions please contact us.
We have put together a guide that highlights key do’s and dont’s for speakers during virtual events. Be sure to download it from the button below and take a look.
To accommodate a global audience, we have decided to run our keynotes and breakout sessions twice each day, starting at 9:10am London and finishing at 1:30pm in Denver. This does not mean you are limited to one or the other, all are welcome to attend any session across the global event platform.
The CONVERGE Community
Utilize our growing community of ethics & compliance professionals to help guide your content. If you’d like to get a feel for the audience or post a question to help inform your session, we encourage you to use this online forum as a way to kick-start the conversation and drum up some promotion of your topic. Join here if you aren’t already a member.
- Create a new post and in the title of your post, include your session topic in the form of a question (ie: “[session name]: What do you think?”).
- Include a quick synopsis of your topic and ask for community member input or questions they may have on the topic.
- Tag your fellow panelists, and copy and paste the following to the end of your post: Sign up for CONVERGE20 and attend my session
- Each CONVERGE20 session will have a connected discussion thread in the CONVERGE community. At the beginning of Q&A, your session moderator will announce the discussion thread and send a link to attendees in the session chat.
- Attendees are encouraged to continue the conversation in the discussion thread, so we would love for you to log in after your session and participate.
- When on-demand assets are ready, we will post the session recording and the slide deck in the discussion thread.
Being 2020, we made a call to make this event complimentary to all attendees this year. We’d love for you to partake in our ‘social takeover’ by uploading your ‘featured speaker’ graphic (accessed below) or a short video recording of yourself to LinkedIn (+ Twitter if inclined) with a sentence or two to accompany the post.
Please include the hashtags #CONVERGE #CONVERGE20 #ethics #compliance #businessethics #ethicsandcompliance as well as a link to the event website: https://converge20.convercent.com
A few points to consider which you could use to inform your post:
- Please mention your particular session and topic to drum up some attendance
- The most impactful conference for ethics and compliance held on 7-8 October
- Something for everyone with entire ethics and compliance teams signing up
- First truly global conference for E&C, merging the EU & US events and spanning 14 time zones as an all new virtual experience
- The conference theme is ‘The Ethics Movement’ with 2 half days of meaningful content – streams for Inspire, Grow and Connect
- This year is complimentary (free) – no need to back-and-forth over budget
Speaker Powerpoint template
We have created a powerpoint template to help you build-out your slide decks for your sessions. Within you will find prebuilt slides for your use as well as some instructions on the best way to utilize the slide deck.
CONVERGE20 Social Graphics
In our attempt to bring the largest number of ethics and compliance professionals together for CONVERGE20 we have created a number of social graphics that you can use to get your networks excited.
As we said prior, the impact of our CONVERGE conferences lies within the quality of our contributors. That means all of you. If you are worried about anything, are unsure about your setup, or are curious on the best way to run your session, please do not hesitate to reach out. We are here to help.
PHONE: +1 970 420 6481
PHONE: +44 7708 914 569