Inside Sales experience is welcomed, but far more importantly the ideal candidate will embrace and personify our six key values:
- Open and Honest Communication: We speak thoughtfully and respectfully. We realize the power of our words—and the power of their omission. We promise only what we’re certain to deliver and address hurdles head-on as they arise.
- Focus: We steer relentlessly toward our company goals with our customers front of mind. Our focus is driven and constant with absolute purpose and passion.
- Positive: We aim to set a positive tone and delight customers in all that we do. Our brand, vocabulary, products, marketing and communications have positive, constructive purpose.
- Curious: Genuine curiosity put into action strengthens us as individuals, our business and our customer relationships. We ask questions of each other and of our customers, challenging our assumptions with what we discover.
- Design: Intentional design and thoughtfulness permeates everything that we do. We are all architects of our company and ensure there is a common thread between our product, brand, ethics, values and culture making it easy, seamless and enjoyable to do business with us.
- Uncomfortable: Innovation is rarely an accident. We challenge ourselves to reject complacency and try something unconventional, unusual—even uncomfortable. We encourage and embody a willingness to dream big and turn ideas into action.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Data Mine: Research key executive contacts within targeted organizations using world class sales enablement technology.
- Prospect: Utilize all available media, (phone, email, InMail, direct mail etc.,) to penetrate new business opportunities within targeted markets and accounts.
- Discover: Qualify leads and contacts for the sales team, discovering buying timeline and authority around relevant organizational initiatives, while disqualifying companies that won’t buy.
- Present: Consistently deliver exciting and persuasive Convercent product demonstrations both by teleconference and in person.
- Nurture: Cultivate opportunity within target accounts through longer term messaging campaigns, leading with insight and teaching the market what makes Convercent different.
- Build: Continuously manage and improve Convercent’s database of legal and compliance executives.
- Collaborate: Work closely with Convercent’s marketing team to design, execute and analyze coordinated guerrilla customer acquisition campaigns.
- Experience operating in a challenging, high paced environment
- Strong written, oral and presentation skills
- Demonstrated success creating demand and/or qualifying opportunities
- Ability to identify and converse with business executives
- High business aptitude to frame ROI discussions and uncover business needs
- Experience working positively in a team environment
- A self-starter with excellent follow-through and a track record for delivering results
- Stamina to thrive in a demanding environment requiring a high degree of deadline-driven productivity