Values + Compliance + Governance + Intelligence.
Now that changes everything.
Convercent is world-class compliance management software. It’s true. With it, you can align your company values and policies, educate and engage your employees, ensure quick incident reporting and resolution, and monitor companywide performance–all in one integrated cloud application. Convercent also keeps you plugged in wherever you go with mobile access and translation into more than 40 languages. But that’s not all.
Our solution also completely redefines corporate compliance management. While in the past, you may have focused on resolving incidents after they arose, Convercent will now help you create a values-based culture that prevents issues from occurring in the first place. It’s the best way to build a happy, engaged workforce and an ethical, high-performance company.
Ethics & Values
Increase employee engagement.
Foster ethical employee conduct using Convercent. It helps you infuse your workplace with your company values–so you can move beyond basic corporate compliance to create a positive, connected culture.
With Convercent Ethics & Values, you can:
- Create sustained competitive advantage through an ethical workforce.
- Recruit loyal, high-performing employees.
- Inspire employees to treat your values as standards of personal behavior.
- Engage employees using values-based initiatives, challenges and social events.
- Gain visibility into how well your employees enact your values.
- Initiatives–Challenge employees to participate in values-based activities by broadcasting initiatives and measuring progress.
- Goals–Set values-related goals for employees to achieve individually or in collaboration with each other.
- Metrics–Understand how well employees are engaging with your values–by department, by location or across the company.
- Ideas and Innovation–Gather ideas from your employees on how best to realize your values and implement the best ones.
- Values Stream–Enable employees to dialog about ethics by sharing and commenting on activities, links and ideas.
Get quick reporting and resolution.
Take advantage of Convercent’s modern, multi-channel approach to employee incident reporting and case management. Better than stand-alone hotlines and websites, this integrated cloud application enables employees to ask questions, raise concerns and report misconduct whenever they want, wherever they are. And it helps you ensure rapid responses, escalations, investigations and resolutions to every compliance management issue.
With Convercent Compliance, you can:
- Enable employees to raise issues securely and anonymously by phone, text, email, Web and mobile devices.
- Route concerns to the right person for quick resolution.
- Escalate urgent matters automatically.
- Investigate serious issues consistently and with a coordinated companywide effort.
- Document effective regulatory compliance.
- Improve company policies based on case findings.
- Mobile App–Enable employees to raise issues–and compliance pros to respond–directly from their mobile devices.
- Notifications–Make sure the right people are notified about incoming concerns so they can respond appropriately.
- Anonymity–Let employees choose between multiple anonymity levels to keep communication channels open.
- Evidence Tracking–Keep track of all the electronic and physical evidence you collect.
- Issue Escalation–Promote serious issues to investigations so you can discover the facts and drive recommendations.
- Enhanced Integration–See relationships between employees, issues, cases, policies and regulations in real-time.
- Audit Trails–Get visibility into all activity because every action is tracked and available for reporting.
Unify policies and performance.
Streamline your corporate governance practices using Convercent–a single, integrated application that aligns your internal policies and training programs with both your company values and federal regulations. You get a holistic view of the relationships between values, policies, regulations, training and performance that makes it easy to run an effective corporate compliance program.
With Convercent Governance, you can:
- Convey consistent messages–and create consistent expectations–companywide.
- Get integrated policy management and compliance education capabilities.
- Use a single solution to distribute policies, provide training and track employee understanding.
- Control the policy lifecycle from creation through distribution and attestation to revision.
- Deliver comprehensive eLearning content to multiple devices.
- Tie company policies to reported incidents to provide intelligence on your company’s performance against your policies.
- Policy Repository–Create and maintain policy versions in a central location.
- Policy Distribution–Demonstrate compliance by distributing policies regularly and gathering employee attestations.
- Lifecycle Management–Schedule policy reviews and notify policy owners when it’s time.
- Audit Trails–Track a policy or course’s history, including revisions and distributions.
- Curriculum Development–Assemble training programs for employee groups based on job function or location.
- eLearning Repository–Store standards-compliant audio, video and slideshow content in a central location.
- Learning Management System–Rely on our integrated system or use your own.
- Course Distribution–Schedule employees’ courses and notify them when it’s time.
- Tracking–Track employee course completions and understanding.
Gain companywide visibility.
Get a 360-degree view into your company’s governance, risk and compliance (GRC) activities. Convercent delivers intuitive, easy-to-use reporting and analysis capabilities that help you identify potential trouble spots, initiate solutions and track outcomes–so you can resolve compliance management problems before they arise.
With Convercent Intelligence, you can:
- View your company’s compliance activities in real-time.
- Analyze data across any attribute including by issue, related policy, location or department.
- Measure and track your employees’ values engagement.
- Dashboard–Create your own dashboard with the information that is most important to you.
- Data Visualization–Take advantage of interactive maps, charts and graphs with drilldown capabilities.
- Values Engagement Metrics–Understand the impact of your values on your employees’ behavior.
- Data Export–Export Convercent data to other reporting and business intelligence tools.